Keeping in pace with change


To grow up means to experience, to learn, to accept and to know how to keep in pace with the changes.

But often in life, changing is hard.

-

Life was all that was and Life is all that is.
Stories of my life and thoughts in my head,
this blog shall explain.

[0.1] Friends, the meaning.

[http://www.clintonfamilyfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/friend.jpg]

Friends, the meaning.

Once I was confused but now I realized.
Friends were more than what they appeared to be.
In the midst of this amazing realization however, the meaning of friends altered itself, putting itself deeper into the cycle of realization and confusion.
Sometimes they approached as a mother, sometimes as a father, sometimes as a sibling, sometimes as lovers, sometimes as enemies and the others as just, a friend.

So what are friends? what are they supposed to mean? who are they supposed to be?

Once a wise man told me.

"Friends are just friends just like how your siblings are your siblings."

I didn't know what he meant by that.. but now I know.
He was telling me not to think too much about one another's existence because they are there just as how you are here right now.

One thing's for sure about friends though,

They are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a chat with fellow readers or Yong!