Keeping in pace with change


To grow up means to experience, to learn, to accept and to know how to keep in pace with the changes.

But often in life, changing is hard.

-

Life was all that was and Life is all that is.
Stories of my life and thoughts in my head,
this blog shall explain.

[0.0] Yong, who are you?

[http://wonderingfair.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/i_am.jpg]


Who am I?
the fundamental question that has pushed us through histories of philosophy and science of matters. 

Sometimes it is hard for one to figure out who they really are. This question detaches oneself from the reasonings of reality.

When one realizes and wakes up from these reasonings, we call them the enchanted, the muse and the awaken.

They are just a bunch of people detached.. from reality. Thinkers of the unconscious and reasoners of the dreams.

So Who Am I?

Nobody knows.. because even I get confused with my own existence. 
At some point of time in the near future or the past I've had and will have moments of questioning my own self 'Who are you?'

and again, the answer is...

I don't know.

But here's what I know for sure.

I know that I don't know who I am and one wise man once said this to me.

"Knowing that you don't know is the most central step to knowing."



I guess with time I would one day finally get to know, who I really am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a chat with fellow readers or Yong!