Keeping in pace with change


To grow up means to experience, to learn, to accept and to know how to keep in pace with the changes.

But often in life, changing is hard.

-

Life was all that was and Life is all that is.
Stories of my life and thoughts in my head,
this blog shall explain.

Broken down.

There is something that I have to talk about. Once I was left with nothing but emotions. Emotions that I can't explain.
Emotions that questioned my existence and my beliefs.
Somedays I could not give a fuck.
Somedays it just haunted me like a continuing nightmare.
There was nothing left of me that I could put up with.
In love I found emptiness and in emptiness I found happiness. Happiness was in within my sadness.
I was nothing but a delicate matter made up of flesh and blood. I thought I knew but I didn't and when I realized, it all started to break.
Mentally and physically I was broken down into pieces that I had to rearrange.
I had to build myself again.
I had to know who I was.
I tried this many times before.
Explored the places that were never before and cared for much of what was nothing.
I then found peace in this places.
But this peace was far beyond the acceptance they could put up with.
I was truly confused. I was reminded of the half empty glass, the pessimist nature of society.
I could not give a fuck. But by doing so I was fucked.

Who was I?
Who am I?
Who am I to become?

These were questions I thought I had to answer. But I was wrong.
The answers were already given to me by the world.
The answers were given by them who I filled my emptiness with.
Forced the puzzles to fit and now they were broken.
Broken with my emptiness that broke me first.

Behind his eyes were sadness
that neither of them could understand.
Behind his eyes were madness that neither of them could explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a chat with fellow readers or Yong!